Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Helping Sam!

See My new Help Sam button? Over there with all the blogs I read? The one with the adorable baby boy? Ok, good.

That is Sam. Baby Sam has cancer. Stage 4 neuroblastoma. My heart breaks thinking of him and his family. He is 6 months old.

The fundraiser at Baby Rabies is amazing and awesome and has met and exceeded goal after goal so far... The current goal of $7500 by June 11th would cover a few months worth of COBRA coverage for Sam. As if they didn't have enough to deal with, they have to worry about insurance?

To read more from Sam's family please click here to visit their blog.

Let's just say that really, this could be my baby, or your baby or my cousin's baby. But it's Alex & Cassie's baby and he deserves a chance and his parents deserve some breathing room.

No comments: