Sunday, July 11, 2010

Just me complaining feel free to ignore!

Venting to take place...Please ignore it!

My hip is out of place and Extremely painful. I feel like anyway I move is going to make it worse. If I dont move it it cramps, If I move it it hurts bad. I'm so ready to be done being pregnant. We are Never doing this again, If I get baby fever someone remind what a miserable pregnant woman I make please! I'm mad all the time at A and have NO patients. 3 weeks ago I had patients but its gone now and I just want to send her to my mom's until its all over. A knows something is coming and is acting out which is not helping my anger management issues. In the middle of hubby's sleep time (he is on midnights right now) today he had to get up to deal with her because I was going to beat her. SERIOUSLY! I was so mad at her I was screaming at her ( I never do that!). I'm so sick of her not going to sleep and being "afraid" of bugs. Thanks so much Louie for making my daughter paranoid about freakin BUGS, IN THE DAMN SUMMER!!!! When they are EVERYWHERE!

After Hubby got A calmed down and put down for a nap I just laid on the couch and bawled. I'm Done. The End! Eviction notice to Charlie sent out! I want my body back and pain free! I dont care that I'm only 37 weeks! I just want to be a normal good mom again.

I'm not normally one to complain but today has been HORRID! I cant even describe how bad of a wife and mother I'm feeling like today. The only good news coming in the near future is that I have an induction date of the 26th, so I know I wont go past that! Thank God. 2 weeks, I should be able to do that, Right????

No comments: