Monday, September 13, 2010

Bad morning but Good Hubby and Daughters!

I was up nursing C this morning at about 3am and started getting lower back pain that just kept getting worse. After about 1.5 hours I couldn't even think. I was really shaky, hot then cold, and I was on the toilet every 10 min. and vomiting into the trashcan to boot. My extremely great hubby got me water and took care of the girls (except for breastfeeding LOL, he still wont try that LOL). I told Hubby that I couldn't do anything and was basically worthless. All I was able to do this morning was nurse C and lay on the couch in between bathroom runs. He was super great and really stepped up. I'm feeling better tonight but not great. I upgraded myself from "I'M GOING TO DIE!" to "I FEEL LIKE CRAP RAN OVER WITH A TRUCK!". That is an improvement right?

On a much better note:

A is doing GREAT potty training. We have been really working hard at these past 3 days and she only has had 2 accidents (I dont count the small amount this morning because it was my fault). I'm so proud of her. I'm not buying her anymore diapers so this better work LOL.

Hubby starts days tomorrow (YUCK!) so lets hope tonight and tomorrow are a lot better then this morning for me.

No comments: