Saturday, April 10, 2010

Something I have been thinking about...

What is it going to be like with 2 children? I'm so use to giving Addison my full attention all day long, And she is use to getting it. How is it possible that I could love Charlie as much as I love Addison? How do I make Addison feel included? I don't want to make her grow up too fast just because there is a new baby in the house. How are we going to do this if I have to have a C-section because Charlie doesn't turn? How do people do this and Not FREAK out? I have no idea because I cant stop worrying about this stuff. I know this sounds bad but I cant help but think there is no way Charlie will be as smart, pretty and well behaved as Addison. How do I not compare the 2 kids? UGGGGGGGGGGGGGG, I have to stop worrying about this stuff! I hope it all works out and with time I will know the answers to these questions.

1 comment:

Leandra Howry said...

Come by my blog and pick up your award Katey!