Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know you...


Today I am joining MannLand5 in Getting to Know YOU. Head on over to the site and link up.

The questions..

1. Do you have a fetish?

LOL I use to. I am a bit of a masicist. Just beat me, whip me, and call me Betty! But only in Bed and only with a safe word... Now I have kind of grown out of it. In fact C does not like it when Hubby and I make Love at all. She Turns sideways and tries to rip my Uterus into a million pieces. I think she is going to be a Nun, Not that I'm complaining.


2. Do you sing in the shower?

And in the car, and in the tub, and in the living room, and well everywhere. I love to sing. Sing it Loud and Sing it Proud. Heck, we are starting a Youth Community Theater Group to relive (well not really the reason but you get the point!) our Youth.


3. Who was your first crush?

OMGoodness Lee B! He was a boy at my church who was about the same age as me. I was about 5-7 and I LOVED him. He was a blond, blue eyed HUNK!


4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?

Nice Legs. I love my Husbands Legs! I feel in lust because he wore shorts to a football game. FOR REAL! That and he had a nice car :)

5. Do you sleep naked?

I use to but not since A was born. For some reason If I get up (all the time!) I have to put something on and it just got easier to leave the clothes on LOL.

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?

Pick my nose and pull my undies out of my bumm.

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?

Check my facebook, then check Chatter Scene, then Blogger.


8. Summer is.....?

Really hot when your pregnant, And my least favorite season.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Following you :) Be sure to stop by and check out my giveaway!!
http://sasx3.blogspot.com/2010/05/super-awesome-giveaway_21.html

cheri said...

a nice, firm chest and biceps are good manly traits :)

and summer really sucks when you're pregnant. imagine being preggo and living in a tropical country like ours....