Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My peaceful moments

Write about a moment of peace. An hour or a day or a week of solitude, the state of your mind? How did you get there?

What are my peaceful moments? Looking at Addison when she is sleeping.

Sinking into a bathtub at the end of a long day or sinking into a nicely made bed and being pleasantly tired.



Seeing my daughter play with her daddy and both of them sharing secrets. Seeing all my family together and everything just clicking into place.





I love the feeling of my heartbeat slowing my breath evening out and everything coming into focus. I try to get this at least once a day. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I just always want to remember to be thankful for the times when I do feel peace. Now its nap time so Mama is going to go watch her baby sleep.

No comments: