Tuesday, May 4, 2010

A Night Out!

Did you have a night out with friends or a loved one that rocked your world? Who was there? What was the highlight of the night?

I love watching Chris and Angie's 2 boys. One, they are great kids who I really love, and most importantly (well for this anyway LOL) Two, Angie watches Addison overnight one night a month so I can Have a night out with Mike. This is our Date night, our time together, to reconnect.

I think the best one so far has been the one about 5 months ago when we went to P.F. Chang's (super Yummy!)and then we just goofed around like 16 year olds for about 2 hours in Walmart and ended up buying 2 board games and coming home and playing them. It was great.

Sometimes I think we just need this time to remember why we love each other and how we just "get" one another. I wouldn't change my life for anything but there are times when I just need that adult time to not have to have the answer to "Why? Whats this?, whats that?".

No comments: